Sunday 9 March 2014

{ Scott + Zoe } married 8th of March 2014.

Scott & Zoe approached me back in July last year to photograph their wedding. When I met with them in August it was clear that these guys were going to have an awesome wedding day. They were so laid back and cool and we got along very well. I was very excited to be able to capture their day.

Saturday morning finally came and I got into my little car and drove over to Scott's parents house for the groom & groomsmen getting ready photos. I don't often get to do the groom getting ready shots so I was pretty pumped to get to capture the other side of the morning. Scott is a super cool guy, and being the super cool guy he is, had a super cool wooden bow-tie! He also had some pretty cool shoes, an awesome suit and even a little wooden ring box he handmade for his fair maiden Zoe to carry the engagement ring he proposed to her with. This wooden theme followed through the whole day and they even hand made some other awesome wooden things that you will see towards the end of this post.

After I finished taking photos of the boys I drove round the corner to Zoe's and got ready to photograph the bridal details. Zoe's bridesmaids wore beautiful pale blue dresses from 'Modcloth' & Zoe's dress was from 'Hills in Hollywood'. Beautiful, beautiful dresses. Everything about this day was classy chic with a vintage glamour twist. Zoe & the girls looked stunning and the hair, makeup, dresses and other details were just perfect.

The ceremony was held at 'New Beith Baptist' and then we headed to 'Albert River Winery' for the location photos and the reception. If anyone is thinking of having a winery wedding I HIGHLY recommend Albert River. The venue is incredibly gorgeous and there are so many different areas for photographs. You will see this in the photos.

Anyway, enough of me talking.. Here is a sneak peek of Scott & Zoe's beautiful wedding day!!







































































Kelsea xo


Links : Hills in Hollywood (Bridal Gown)
            Modcloth (Bridesmaids)
            New Beith Baptist Church
            Albert River Winery
            The Two Guys Bowtie Company
            Kelsea K Photography (My Facebook)
            Goliath Productions (The Videographers for the day)

No comments:

Post a Comment